Wet ‘n Wild was created by George Millay who is also very well-known for creating SeaWorld. Wet ‘n Wild is a water park in Orlando that is often voted as the best water park in the US. On creating the first main water park in the nation, George was awarded with a Life Time Achievement. Since then he is officially called as “Father of the Waterpark”.
The waterpark is open all throughout the year and hence tourists may come here as often as they want. The place has an array of interesting water sports to offer. Whether you want to go solo on rides or are in search of some group activities, Wet ‘n Wild has it all. Let us have a look at some of its exciting activities:
- Disco H2O – Ride on a tube down to waterfall on the way to a disco watery nightclub. The perfect disco ever, decorated with lights and disco balls. Enjoy your time here as you groove to the music of 70s.
- Kids Park – A huge bucket is filled with water occasionally and then the water is splashed down to the pool. Kids love this one.
- Lazy River – You can find here the duplicates of old Florida’s rustic billboards, waterfalls and boat docks. It feels as if you have stepped back into time.
- The Surge – It is a tube ride that allows many passengers to be seated at a time. Experience this thrilling ride as you make your way through 600 feet turning and twisting.
- Black Hole – A two person raft traversed through darkness sounds exciting, doesn’t it? In between get splashed by 1000 gallon water and have an unending fun.
- Bubble Up – This one is a favorite among kids. Kids can bounce, slide and climb up on a large inflated bubble.
- Bomb Bay – In this activity all you can do is shout. When you enter the capsule and are made to take a spectacular plunge down a 76ft. high slide, then all you can do is shout.
- Knee Ski – You can kneeboard like an expert with the help of a cable driven ski.
These are few of the activities that you will get to experience here and there are many more.
|Hours:||Open year round if weather permits. Call the park to confirm hours.|
|Address/Map:||6200 International Dr Orlando, FL 32819|
|Website:||Wet ‘N Wild Orlando|
|Adult||Child (ages 3-9)||Children under 3|
||$55 + tax||$50 + tax||Free|
|Advance Purchase||$45 + tax||$40 + tax||Free|
|More about tickets and vacation packages|